Subject: [Leica] Friday sale
From: ray tai <jeslam@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:07:09 +0800

I bought a new APO-Elmarit-R 180/2.8 yesterday for my perfectly
wonderful R8 + winder, and will need to get rid of some stuff to balance
my check book.  All prices include shipping.  Please e-mail me for
details.  Thanks, Ray.

90/4 Rokkor -  mint with caps and hood.  $275

Misc. Leica and off-brand LTM lenses - please e-mail me for list.
Elmars, Serenars, etc - good clean and cheap!

Mamiya 7 - like new in box. $800