Subject: [Leica] Digital darkroom
From: Frank Conley <frankconley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:04:47 -0700 (PDT)

With all the positive talk on the high quality of inkjet prints, I'm
wondering what the correlation is to digital cameras.  I saw the
following note posted on Macintouch:

"Yashica's Samurai 2100DG is a 2.1-megapixel digital camera with a 4x
optical/4x digital zoom lens, optical and LCD viewfinders and more for
$899. USB support is provided via Lexar's JumpShot USB Cable."

2.1 megapixels sounds like a lot! Does anyone know how that resolution
compares to film?

- --Frank