Subject: [Leica] RE: lenses combinations
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 08:31:30 -0700

For the entire month of September, last year, I carried an M6, 35, 50, & 90
around Europe. when I got back, I immediately sold the 50 & 90 and bought a
75. Then a couple of months ago, during "Leica Days" I bought a 24. The
35/75, for me, is the ideal M6 lens combination. The 24 is for the
occasional "vista" view or large gathering. I don't carry the 24 unless I'm
sure I'll need it. But I always carry the 35/1.4 ASPH & 75/1.4. Wonderful
wonderful combination. IMHO.

Jim