Subject: Re: [Leica] Galen Rowell
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:36:49 -0400

Sounds like a good answer to me! I'll have to look up some of his stuff- it
appears he knows what he wants and how to get it!
When you build something do you use a Stanley or a Craftsman hammer? Does it
matter?
Does your Fettuccine Alfredo taste better when made in Calaphon rather than
Revere Ware?
Dan