Subject: [Leica] lenses combinations
From: "Claude Vercruysse" <cvercruysse@skynet.be>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 03:28:31 +0100

Dear all,

I plan to buy an M6 TTL, a Summilux 1:2/35mm ASPH & an APO-Summicron-M
1:2/90mm ASPH.

Considering that I mostly do travelling and family photography, that I only
want 2 lenses, could you recommend a more versatile combination ?

Should I purchase the M6 TTL O.85 if I'd go for the above couple of lenses ?

Can  anybody suggest a self-timer that one can adapt to the body ?

Sincerely,

Claude