Subject: Re: [Leica] Hey its only an opinion!
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 18:25:29 -0700

At 5:41 PM -0400 9/8/99, Jeffcoat Photography wrote:
>Here! Here!
>
>"Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" wrote:
>
>> Having bought a the Ernst Haas book "The Creation," I feel the same way.
>> There are those in the LUG that get worked up about his work, to me its just
>> OK.  Doesn't do anything for me.
>> I'll take Rowell over Haas, Adams over Weston, Stieglitz over White, an M
>> over an R, Holyfield over Tyson, Cindy Crawford over Calista Flockhart, etc.

You mean you agree with him about _EVERYTHING_??? Now that's scary. (Watch
that 'etc.' at the end; it'll catch you up every time.)

Just for the record, I'm with Peter on this except for the first and last
items (Rowell vs. Haas & etc.).

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com