Subject: RE: [Leica] camera bag
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:39:27 -0000

I've made this suggestion before....but take a look at the Timberland
shoulder bag....all waterproof, tough, leather, doesn't look like a camera
bag...double tabbed flap, wide woven strap that easily takes a Domke
shoulder pad....two front pockets...stick a Billingham insert in it...I can
carry two Ms with lenses mounted, two additional lenses, a Sekonic 508, a
ton of film, and a few other odds and ends...the two drawbacks are...it
ain't cheap, and leather is heavier than canvas or nylon...but it is
TOUGH....