Subject: Re: [Leica] camera bag
From: "Steve Rowell" <rowell@cc.admin.unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 10:10:30 -0500

I recently went through the same decision making process and in the end function won out over anonymity. I selected the Domke F-5XB, but I'm only carrying one body and lens. I thought the F-3X looked pretty good though for the amount of equipment you want to carry. I have had one of the original Domke bags since about 1979 or 80 (memory is a little fuzzy) and have been completely satisfied with the quality and utility. Hope this helps.

Steve Rowell
Denton, TX

>>> Mike Spadafora <spad@oanet.com> 09/07 11:25 PM >>>
Does anyone have any suggestions for an  inconspicuous bag that will
hold 2 rangefinders with lenses attatched and a few
accessories...something that does not say, "Look at me, I am carrying
camera equipment!" Low price would be great also!

Mike