Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:21:37 -0400 (EDT)

Gosh, isn't any group free of "professional victims"?..... and I
thought I was a mess!!

Walt in Denton

Southern Omnisexual, usually celibate, smoking,  moderate income Person
of nondescript caucasian ethnicity presumed to be of, but not limited
to, Italian and German descent.  No offense to other species intended,
including lawyers and doctors (some of my best friends are those, of
course)
Views are probably those of my employer or family, as it is they who
tell me what/when to think.