Subject: Re: [Leica] Current Events
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 17:13:08 -0500

At 03:02 PM 9/7/99 -0400, Marc James Small wrote:
>  That is, there is some evidence that they were chasing the car in which Di
>was riding.

Ah, but they've been doing it for years, and that is an unfortunate aspect
of life, I will admit. I don't do it. Many of us don't, and would never
subject ourselves to that kind of career for any amount of money. Life is
too short.

And Tom Donovan says, and here's your wish coming true, "Eat ice cream and
use Leica Apo glass!"

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Capt'n! The spellchecker kinna take this abuse