Subject: Re: [Leica] Current Events
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 15:02:17 -0400

At 11:40 PM 9/6/1999 -0500, Eric Welch wrote:
>So, no matter how innocent they are, your argument is that they are guilty,
>because the judge can't call them innocent. Right? Wrong.
>
>It's pretty clear from the text that they couldn't be convicted because
>they were innocent, even if that finding is legally impossible.

Well, it is pretty clear from the evidence as produced in the press and as
summarized by the judge that the photographers were not "innocent parties".
 That is, there is some evidence that they were chasing the car in which Di
was riding.

But, who knows?  I wasn't there, and the topic has taken a life far beyond
my interest in the unfortunate demise of a rather shallow and value-less
creature.  People die.  Requiescat in pace.  I have said my prayers for her
soul, and really want to get back to cameras.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!