Subject: Re: [Leica] Homophobic leicaphiles
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@actek.com.au>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 13:44:02 +1000

> > Humor at the expense of others is not funny at all.
> > Joseph Codispoti

  Please Joseph, there are no other jokes or other type of humor. Any joke
you make, anything you laugh about, any comedy movie, does it at the
expense of others.

The 4 main categories of jokes are:

1. Religion,  2. race, 3. sex and   4. misfortune (includes stupidity).

Within any of the above categories, the actual joke is to the expense of
someone else
Just send me one joke, or one humorous story, which is not at the expense
of somebody else.

This days of course, everybody gets terribly uptight about jokes of the so
called minorities. However , it is of course quite ok for the minorities
to make jokes about other minorities, or even better, about the main
stream population.

If I would get upset, every time I hear a joke about Germans or being
called a Kraut,
or even a bloody Kraut, by my fellow Australians, then I would be in the
nut house by now.
Just take it with a bit of humor yourself, and give back as good as you
get.
There is only one type of humor which is not at the expense of others:
Laugh about yourself.

Regards, Horst Schmidt