Subject: Re: [Leica] lenses
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 17:15:41 EDT

In a message dated 09/05/1999 11:22:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
msmall@roanoke.infi.net writes:

<<
 Please, Don.  Don't be a fool.  I spent twenty-two years as a maintenance
 type in the military, Active, Guard, and Reserve.  What do YOU want to know
 about precision manufacturing?

 Marc

Sorry Marc-I spent over thirty (30) years actually manufacturing parts to
millionths tolerances.  Just being a "maintenance type" does not qualify one
to discuss precision manufacturing.

Please let us know what parts you manufactured and to what tolerances and
from what materials.