Subject: Re: [Leica] Current Events
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 15:59:45 -0400

At 12:33 PM 9/6/1999 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>"Paparazzi cleared in Diana's death" was a headline Saturday. As a
professional
>photographer I find the lifting of the burden of that stigma a great relief.

Mark

It wasn't that they were "cleared":  the French judge just determined there
was insufficient evidence to proceed further, one of the healthier aspects
of the Civil Law system.

In other words, these dudes MIGHT be guilty, but the State determined they
couldn't be certain of a conviction, so they dropped the charges.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!