Subject: Re: [Leica] M and R
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 12:10:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/99 10:55:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dwpost@email.msn.com writes:

<< it seem intuitive that if
 a pro uses his Nikon at work, then he will use it for his private kit as
 well, simply because it would be convenient! >>

I know quite a few policemen and cabbies and none of drive Crown Vics for
their personal cars.  I lot of the pro photogs I know use whatever their
company supplies them at work and are apt to use something else--including an
M--for personal use.