Subject: [Leica] Street Photo Examples
From: "Paul Schiemer" <schiemer@magicnet.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 10:39:20 -0400

Was thinking about the recent 'keeper' thread (I started) and felt an
example of what I was speaking about might be appropriate.
Specifically how an all-in-one camera (with metering within the viewfinder)
allows for decisive moments on the fly (as it were), therefore elevating the
ratio somewhat.
So here are two relatively recent images that may illustrate my point (or
maybe not!)
http://users.aol.com/pschiemer/hundywom.html
http://users.aol.com/pschiemer/mbab.html