Subject: Re: [Leica] hood 12519 for Noctilux
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 22:29:34 -0700

>Hi all,
>
>Don Chatterton has an early 1.0 Noctilux (58mm thread) for sale, but the
>shade is not available. Does anyone know where to get hold of this shade?
>Alternatively, can anyone propose a useful combination of step-up ring
>and screw-in shade from a difft. manufacturer (canon, nikon, whatever)?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Byron.

Your can order it; it's still available. I know because I orderred a hood
for mine, an E60 bayonet version, and they sent the E58 version instead the
first time around. Second time I got the E60 clip-on version, so I now know
that all three types of hood are available :-). Costs about US$100. Nothing
else will work properly.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com