Subject: RE: [Leica] Whether to buy a seperate meter?
From: "Greg.Chappell" <Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 13:52:56 -0500

There are times when I resort to my Sekonic L398M for an incident reading &
if you want a separate meter I highly recommend the Sekonic, both from an
accuracy & economic standpoint. You can get a really nice to mint one in the
$100-$150 range. But as long as you find an average spot in the scene with
color negative or B&W film & meter that or meter for highlights with slide
film you should get most exposures correct with the M6 meter.