Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M7 .72 - aftermath
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 19:05:36 +0000

>The one thing the M7 .72 posting certainly made us do was look at the Leica
>site on the web, and a couple of related sites as well instead of peering in
>wonderment at our own navels.
>
>Are we sure Leica didn't post this just to get us to search their site?  ;>)
>
>Gerry

I am very positive that Leica Solms will NOT stoop that low and to the
extent of impersonation of a real person in order to attract people to
visit their website.   I have the highest regard for their integrity,
business standing and
of course optical quality.

Dan K.
      'Promises are not meant to be broken....some people just fail to see the
                    importance of keeping them'