Subject: Re: [Leica] R Superwide Questions
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 00:29:51 -0400

- -------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------

Message text written by Doug Herr:

">The SL2's mirror has the same clearance as the R-cameras do.

Then why are some lenses said to not work on the SL2 that do on the R
system, not counting the cams? (35 Summilux, etc.)

Eric Welch
"

Eric,

The Laterna magica CD, "The Leica Legend", states that the 35mm Summilux-R
can be modified to fit Leicaflex cameras.  I've spotted some errors on this
CD but I believe that as far as retrofitting the 35mm Summilux-R for use on
the SL2, the CD is correct.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/hompages/telyt