Subject: RE: [Leica] Fly Spot Awards
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 20:22:22 -0700

I hope everyone enjoyed that..... got to use some history and enjoy...

I agree with all comments on focusing a 180 F2.8 without a RF at a runner
coming straight at you....
A real photographer uses timing to capture the essential
moment..........Ain't AF great?  But timing is everything.

Cow S..t, Hassy focusing errors, puking college kids and all, I hand it to
you pros.... it must be frustratingly hard work, and I think always
was......

Frank