Subject: Re: [Leica] SL vs Basketball- Gotta have a 'jones' for both over here!
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 19:21:42 -0500

Dan,
If you pop for what you'd have to give to the Rams Club for tickets to the Dean
Dome, you won't have any money left.

Take my word for it, the approach of spending a lot of money on your wife in the
hope that you can spend a little money on your (Leica) toys doesn't work.  I've
practically spent my self destitute with this approach and all I get is the
argument that I don't use what I have:-(

Oh, there is one thing that does work.  Take your wife on those
once-in-a-lifetime vacations and then you can tell her you need a 19 Elmarit-R
to be able to photograph the inside of the Sistine Chapel or that you need a 400
Telyt because you don't want to get too close to the bears in Alaska or that you
need a Noctilux to photograph all those shows in Vegas that you'll be going to.

Bud