Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M7 .72 - aftermath
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:07:50 -0700

D. Khong writes:
/////
|5. As I see it, only Tom A. appeared to have been (ab)used but not
|maligned.  But Tom A.'s email address is well known to all of us and this
|hoax should have been immediately obvious at the outstart. ///

Actually with Outlook Express, you have to look at file properties to see what
the originating email address is.  However, Tom A. has a writing style that is
somewhat distinctive.  I also don't recall him every posting one liners.  His
posts show a great deal of thought.

It think that this Toto of Oz is trying to lead us down a path that does not
lead to the Emerald City.

Yours,  Bill Larsen