Subject: [Leica] Visoflex
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 14:45:36 -0400

At 01:03 PM 9/2/1999 -0500, Greg.Chappell wrote:
>I've seen where the Viso had an interchangeable viewfinder with an option
>for waistlevel viewing for copy purposes. Do you know if it is one of those
>hard-to-find-and-expensive-when-you-do Leica items? I'm starting to do some
>panning through both Shutterbug and the Web.

Both the right-angle and vertical VF's for the Viso II/IIa/III are readily
available and inexpensive.

The Visoflex system is most wonderful and adds great flexibilities to the M
and LTM cameras.  As Peter Dechert has been known to say, "Bring Back Viso!"

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!