Subject: [Leica] M7 .72
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 20:46:07 -0700

The announcement of an M7 .72 purportedly signed by Tom Abrahamson has the
e-mail address of Toshihito Ozaki (toto__oz@hotmail.com). Unless there is
other evidence, I would have to assume Toshihito Ozaki wrote a message to
the list and signed it with another member's name. I don't know whether
there is a policy about falsifying other people's names on this list; but,
if not, I suggest we make one. In my view, anyone falsifying another
member's "signature" should be warned the first time and eliminated from the
list on the second occasion. To me, signing some else's name to a message is
not a joke.

- --Gib Robinson