Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica M7.72
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 16:12:35 -0500

At 07:40 PM 9/1/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Position of lens mount changed to make room for new Nikon SP like finder.
>M6 parts won't be available after this camera comes out.
>
>Shutter cycle of 300,000 instead of 400,000+ cycles for current design.
>
>Tom A.

This just can't be true. Leica would NEVER cut off parts for the M6. This
wasn't Tom A. that we all know and love would it?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

In my photography, color and composition are inseparable. I see in color.
- -William Albert Allard, "The Photographic Essay"