Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon v Leica
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 16:00:35 -0500

At 02:56 PM 9/1/99 -0400, you wrote:
><< >(However, consistently focusing an 85 mm lens at f/1.4 on the eyelashes of
>  >a dog 3 feet away is another matter altogether.....)
>
>  For any focus system!
>
>  Eric Welch
>  St. Joseph, MO >>
>
>Or any breed?

My ex-in laws had a miniature Doberman. That thing was light a streak of
lightning. You'd need an F5 and an AF-S lens to keep up! :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

In my photography, color and composition are inseparable. I see in color.
- -William Albert Allard, "The Photographic Essay"