Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Zap Belt
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 12:13:48 -0700

I think Woody Allen would have loved this when he made more slapstick comedies:
when someone interrupts you you have zap them with your remote control and it
zaps their belt. Make that Monty Python.
"ZAP. No! I wasn't finished talking"
"ZAP.  I'm still thinking"
"ZAP. You're picking your nose in My courtroom now cut it out!"
"ZAP. That's just for general principles, your ugly and I don't like you. You're
probably going to get a much bigger zap when this trial is over!!!"
Mark Rabiner