Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica & Levitz
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:52:55 -0700

What would really be frightening is for Leica to adopt the old Levitz
jingle, "You'll love it at Levitz..."

I can just hear it now on AM radio talk stations: "...so get on down to
Leica right away for the going out of business sale of the CENTURY!
Summicrons, Elmarits, and more are on sale at drastically reduced prices.
All the APO Vario Elmarits MUST GO!!!  And for you purists, we're clearing
out our Summarit inventory at prices you have to see to believe!"  Then, the