Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: I've seen the Bokeh! NOW: WHY LEICA?
From: drbledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:16:30 -0700 (PDT)

Ted,

I don't think anyone has hit on my "Why I got into
Leica" either.

I can use a 1937 vintage lens on my 1999 Leica M body.
 Call me cheap. Call me odd. Call me whatever but I
like that capability.  Like you, I got into Leica
because it let me do things other systems wouldn't.

Best,
Don... recently returned from Chilliwack