Subject: Re:[Leica] The Leica Mystique
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:43:01 -0400

When I got bitten by the Leica-bug, I remembered this article- dug it out,
re-read it, and promptly went and bought my first Leica; an M4-P. This was
only about a year and some months ago. Now I have an M6, 35 non ASPH
Summilux, 90 Tele-Elmarit, some Canon screwmounts with adapters (the 50/1,4
is WONDERFUL), and some 'R' lenses for my Canon EOS- BEWARE ALL, THE
LEICA-BUG FEEDS FEARSOMELY HARD AND DEEP!!!!!

:)

Bob Keene