Subject: [Leica] Doug's digital darkroom OT
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:03:10 +1200

Apologies to the list for this, but i couldn't find Doug's address.

I mentioned Apple's upcoming new G4 computer, which i wasn't really
expecting until the end of the year. It was announced today, and, if
the statistics they reveal on the site are anything like a real world
environment, we're all going to want one.

There is a substantial amount of information on both Apple's website
and at today's Macintouch website. I think i could fall for this
machine as much as my Leicas....well..o.k. that is stretching it a
little.

http://www.macintouch.com
http://www.apple.com/powermac/processor.html

Have a great day,