Subject: Re: [Leica] A Pro's Woes: Alas and Alack!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:21:56 -0700

Marc James Small wrote:

>Vince loved the shots.  Unfortunately, he has since signed an endorsement
>contract with Heritage Guitars, and was using some other brand that night.
>Argh!  He has turned the shots over to his printer to see if they can edit
>around the offending non-PC guitar.
>
>If not, he wants a reshoot.  I'll NEVER recreate the effect!  Argh!
>
>The shots were done on an M6 with a Metz CL45-4 flash and a 2.8/90
>(current) Elmarit.

Marc,

hey good buddy no sweat! You just need a guy who's a Photoshop wizard and
no one would be any the wiser! :)  What I've seen done by some of the lads
around here they can put a new guitar in his hands and make it look like he
was holding it in the orginal shot.

So hang loose and don't sweat it yet. But I know exactly what you mean
about having to "re-create the scene and lighting"  Never happens unless
it's a sit there and do portrait thing.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant