Subject: RE: [Leica] (Leica) Re FS M3 and two Summicrons
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:07:28 -0700

I love the serial number.... 0007 ! Secret Agent stuff.....   ( really,
164-0007 so it is maybe a prototype?)
Now a question to ask is how a brand new German lens, marked with the
ownership decals of the US Government in Washington DC, is for sale in
Vienna?  Was this sold at Government auction for $14.95?

I have noticed how several stores in Germany and environs seem to have a
plethora of prototype and really esoteric Leica stuff... is this stuff
"liberated" or is there a Leica seconds and blems store?

Frank Filippone