Subject: Re: [Leica] kobalux in question
From: "Steve LeHur <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:10:09 -0400

Jon,
Like you I don't look forward to going to the poorhouse. So a few montha ago
when I read about the Kobalux lens (21 and 28) I bought a 28mm for $399 and
I don't regret it. I just blew up 20% of a negative to 8x10 with excellent
resolution and no grain. So for the price they are hard to beat even though
they are not supposed to have Leica quality for my purposes it is okay.
Steve
Annapolis