Subject: [Leica] ONE Leica 90 APO ASPH available
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 23:44:22 EDT

Since it is not Friday I will not post a list today, but for anyone looking
for an 90APO ASPH Summicron I have one (and only one right now) in stock.
This is a new import with a box that says "Made in Canada" while the lens
says "Made in Germany." It is unused of course with all the trimmin's as the
factory packs it. Serial number begins with 038663xx.

Please contact me for details via email.

later,
Rich