Subject: Re: [Leica] More fun w/Noctilux and M3
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:59:18 -0400

Chandos-
Might it just be wear of the locking lug? I used a Noctilux on my M3 for
months and never had a problem, in fact, it took me a while to figure out
what you guys were talking about!
I wonder if the replacement of the lug assembly is an option? It shouldn't
be that expensive ( compared to the cost of your Nocti, mere peanuts!) and
if the M4 lug components fit, and provide more security, it might be a good
idea to 'upgrade' it!
Dan