Subject: [Leica] B&W 400 speed
From: "Roy Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 05:33:07 PDT

Last week I asked for some impressions on current 400 speed non-chromigenic
films and want to thank everyone who responded. I find humor in the fact
that so many responded privately. It's OK to discuss cars,single malt,and
Ted's drawers on the list, but for film you mail me privately?
The results so far seem to run as follows: T-Max 400 - Too finicky,HP-5- no
one stood up for. The winners seem to be Delta 400 and good old Tri-x. Some
folks like the Fuji product but I need something to standardize on (and can
buy easily).
I do wish I could get Ted to weigh in on this and Eric now that he's back.