Subject: Re: [Leica] Rolleiflex
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 18:15:14 -0700

Some people write:

,

|I love my Rollei's, but one of the "adjustment" problems is the front lens
|stage can become "wonky". If it does, the upper lens will not focus the
XXXxXXXXX  (hey, I like these X's for snips)

If you have any interest in Rollei's, you might want to subscribe to the
rollei-users list through Mejac (same server as the LUG).  I should warn you,
though, that the list-owner is a Zeiss-fisted tyrant and you will not be
allowed to veer too far off-topic ;;;;;))))))  You will also find some of your
LUG friends on the RUG.

- --Bill NO ARCHIVE Larsen