Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Web Pub Baloney (no leica)
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 06:23:50 -0500 (CDT)

Well, the scotch I don't know much about.....Cannondale, tho....
I thought those were a little hi-tech.....whatcha need for
this bunch is a 60s-70s steel frame with non-indexed (preferably
mixed-no complete gruppos) components....try to mix Campy,
Simplex, Zeus, etc....throw in a piece of Dura-ace or Ultegra
just to upset the "purists".....be sure to 'blacktape' your
campy pump with silca head to the top tube...and carry a spare
tubular figure-8 style on your shoulders....now THAT'LL fit in

Enjoy the new M6,
Walt

On Fri,
27