Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm back
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 23:40:31 -0500

At 01:19 PM 8/29/99 +1000, you wrote:
>And welcome back, Eric -- we had a couple of 'spats' while your were away!
>(nothing too serious). Hope to hear your stories, and other imput to the LUG
>when you have time...

No, tell me it isn't so. The happy family Leica? :-)

Well, I hope to avoid such things here and in the future. But I want you
all to know, I missed you guys and gals. So as soon as I catch my breath,
I'll fill you all in on my life as it stands.

Thanks all for the warm welcome back.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

      You can find pictures anywhere. It's simply a matter of noticing
things and organizing them. You just have to care about what's around you
and have a concern with humanity and the human comedy. -Elliott Erwitt,
"More Joy of Photography"