Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Lightjets!
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 15:26:18 -0700

LightJet prints are continuous tone digital prints on to photo paper. Think
of it as a digital enlarger. The paper is Fuji (Crystal Archive). Go to
http://www.calypsoinc.com/  and click LightJet 5000 prints to see who I
deal with (10 min from my house.)

However, the best and most complete information on LightJet technology is
by the manufacturer, Cymbolic Sciences. Go to  http://www.cymbolic.com/
and click on "our products", then on "digital printers and film recorders",
and finally on "LightJet 5000".

Jim