Subject: [Leica] (Leica) Re FS M3 and two Summicrons
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 15:07:11 -0400

Gentlemen-
I am consolidating my stuff, and have found that I use a 35 lens a lot, and
the M3 doesn't have the framelines for the 35.
I am hoping to get an M6 with 35 Summilux, and am selling one of my children
to do it!
(O Utter Woe!)

Selling:
Leica M3-  Serial Nr.- 862787; Originally a DS model, but when I had Sherry
CLA it, she replaced the DS head with the single stroke on. Has PV and Lever
rewind. Normal bright mark around rewind knob, and where the meter sits.
Vulcanite intact and in good cosmetic condition. Normal brightmarks on the
bottom plate. I would say Exc to Exc+. Includes an MR meter that was also
CLA'd and calibrated by Quality Light Metric last year.

Leitz Leica 50/2 Summicron- black Serial Nr.- 2433428. Includes a chrome
front cap and the ubiquitous plastic back cap. Very Clean, perfect glass.

Leitz Leica (Canada)  chrome 35/2 Summicron with both caps. Excellent, very
clean and glass looks perfect to me. This lens has not had a CLA- I bought
it from an estate, and in my opinion, the previous owner rarely used it!

I am asking $2000 for the lot, and I'll even throw in a Billingham bag
(Hadley, I think) if that will inspire anyone to act before the M6 gets
gone!!!

Email privately at:

dwpost@msn.com

Dan Post-

PS- I know it is Saturday, but yesterday the computer was being ornery! I
have been trying to get my friend's Scan Multi to work, and it is the most
aggravating thing I have ever encountered!! Has anyone else tried this
scanner, and if so, have you had problems with it being recognized by
Photoshop 5.0 or MS Photo Editor?
It get so that I keep getting faults and errors in Windows 98, and the
system gets VERY flaky!
Short of a Mac, any suggestions?
Thanks