Subject: [Leica] I'm back
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:20:21 -0500

Well, things are quickly moving in my life right now. Today is my last day
on the job in St. Joseph. It was a long, long time coming. Went through two
executive editors and some real chaotic times. But I'm in transition. I
have a job lined up if all else fails, and some promising looking
prospects. But for the next couple of weeks, I'm unemployed (at the end of
today).

So I thought I'd come back and haunt the Leica list. My time away was
certainly not as restful as I had hoped, but I've gotten some new
perspective on some things. And I've had a bunch of Leica gear broken and
fixed.

I'll fill y'all in on it later. Gotta go move a dog house and get to work
one last time. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

In my photography, color and composition are inseparable. I see in color.
- -William Albert Allard, "The Photographic Essay"