Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: THANKS! From Dr. Blacktape and B.D.
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:59:47 -0400

Alistair,

Thanks.........I feel better now ;-)
Actually, I enjoy being able to follow action coming into the frame. I have
had a Hektor since my first Leica experience with an M3 5 years ago. I have
since traded the M3 in on an M6HM and 2 weeks ago finally got my 135 APO
Telyt. When I pan action with my Nikon F4 I often miss. I have a lot of
shots of the front half of a racing car!  If I am close enough to use the
135, I love my Leica combination.

Ken