Subject: [Leica] Availability of 90 APO in US
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 99 00:42:53 GMT

Hello!

When my husband wondered what I wanted for my birthday, I thought for about 2
nanoseconds and replied, "The new 90/2 APO!!" Needless to say, since current
availability in the US appears to be limited, my birthday has passed sans the
90 APO; however, I told my husband that I'm more than willing to wait for the
lens. I just received a notice about an upcoming "Leica Sale Day" (where the
reps from Leica are in the local camera store for the day) and wondered whether
anyone has been to one of these promotional events in his/her locale. If so,
are the 90 APO's available from the reps, or do they simply take an order?

Sandy

- -previous "obsessively/compulsively careful" film loader who, last weekend
finally managed to garner the courage to successfully load the M6
**one-handed** by following Ted's and Eric's advice to just throw in the film,
advance, and "forgetaboutit."     IT WORKED!!!! :-)