Subject: [Leica] Re: Reply to visitors of my website / Leica M comments
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:12:26 -0700

On 27 Aug 99, Milos Kocman wrote, at least in part:

> Salve, Lugnuts,
>
> Recently I got many very nice responses regarding my website,

<snip>

Great post, Milos. Add me to the list of those who have visited and
enjoyed your images.

You have a keen eye, and if the market for photojournalism holds
up, you should do very well, even if it is with the digital equipment
that has yet to be offered to and demanded of the working
professional.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    I am Pentium of Borg, division is futile, you will be approximated.