Subject: [Leica] Autofocus Accuracy
From: Art Sala <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:02:00

- --=PMail:=_0004@@UiK1sOEa5q0EL0bsai7g

LUG:

I sniped this post (below) of the Nikon Users Group today - It reminded
me of some flaming that occured here the other day!

Cheers,
Arturo

SNIP

"Has anyone else read the recent (September '99) issue of Pop Photography?
It's not something I normally read, but finding a copy of it in the dr.s
office, I picked it up and scanning through it, found the article titled
"How Accurate is Autofocus?".  It was an interesting article for me, becaus=
I had previously assumed that the autofocus on my F5 was more accurate
than
what I could achieve with my own eyes.  According to that article, reality
appears to be more complicated than that."  =

- --=PMail:=_0004@@UiK1sOEa5q0EL0bsai7g--