Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicaflex SL Shutter
From: "Greg.Chappell" <Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:57:11 -0500

While it's not an SL, I did just recently find out when I bought an
instruction manual that the shutter on an M4, which is from the same
approximate time period as an SL, is variable, except between the shutter
speeds of 1/8 and 1/15 sec. I always felt like I needed to make fine
adjustments with the aperture. No I know that ain't so.