Subject: [Leica] RE: Web Pub Baloney (no leica)
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:17:29 -0700

On 25 Aug 99, Jay Coleman wrote, at least in part:

> If you have had a bad experience with a particular attorney,
> and would like to share it with the LUG, please do so.

No, please don't! Leica, people, Leica! Remember?

If you people don't get back to Leica, so help me, I'm gonna get
on guns, ham radio, wine and golf. I'm telling you I will redefine
"wordy" for you. AND, the devil of it is, that others will chime in
and our Leica list will be 'up the creek'!

I know it doesn't allow you express your vast knowledge and
clever ways to say things to all assembled, but, PLEASE, do it via
private email if it's off topic!

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org